Retail Sales Executive
Salary :- 7000 + Performance Bonus ( May vary depends on Sales)
- Arranging, checking, inspecting, classifying, inventorying, storing of supplies, equipment and materials..
- All reports to be sent to Store Manager under the provisions of this section must be personally checked and signed by Store Manager.
- Assist with stock checks.
- Maintain Store.
- Properly arrange Materials, Products…etc.
- Knowledge about packaging symbols and interpretations.
Retail Store Manager
Salary : 10,000 + Performance Bonus ( May vary depends on Sales)
- Store Manager shall have charge of the above-indicated store, stock, and fixtures located and contained in such store and shall supervise the sale of merchandise at prices fixed by Company.
- Sales shall be made for cash, UPI or credit, and on making such sales, whether for cash, UPI or credit, Store Manager shall make a complete and accurate record of each sale on the forms supplied to him from time to time by Senior Executive.
- To attract customers Store Manger self-generate local advertisement, promotions and promotional activities.
- Store Manager shall daily report to Company at its home office on the forms supplied Manager by Company all cash sales, credit sales, exchanges, returns, checks, and money orders received, cash received, cash disbursed, and such other matters as Company may from time to time direct or request.At the end of every single day all billings, records must submitted to the company.
- All reports to be sent to Company under the provisions of this section must be personally checked and signed by Store Manager.
- All cash, checks, and money orders received in the store shall be deposited daily in the depository designated by Company to the account of Company, and a duplicate of such deposit slip shall be sent to the home office of Company with Store Manager’s daily report.
- Store Manager shall be responsible for the daily opening and closing of the store and for the retention of the key or keys to the store.
- With the exception of delegating the task of opening or closing the store or the retention of the key or keys for the store to the assistant manager, Store Manager shall not permit any employee of the store to carry the key or keys for the store or to have access to the store except during the usual business hours.
- Store Manager shall be responsible to Company for all merchandise, furnishings, and fixtures now in the store or that may, after the effective date of this Agreement, be placed in the store.
- If, on any inventory taken, there shall be a shortage of merchandise, cash, stock, or fixtures, Store Manager shall immediately on discovery of such shortage render a report to the home office of Company, and if the loss is thought to have been caused by theft, Manager shall report the suspected theft to the police.
- Manage Sales Executive and Customer calmly and Speak politely
- Also manage the attendance of Sale executive.
- Protect the products from the theft.
- Store Manager shall be responsible to protect the property of the store and product.
- Store manager shall not proceed promotions directly or indirectly without consulting with the Senior Authorities.
- If in case any problem occurs Store manager solve it on local level and on case if problem is still continues he should contact with Senior Authorities.